Sunday, September 7, 2008

Looking better, feeeling... a lil bit better

So I still have significant pain when I go from sitting down to standing up but at least my knees are finally getting those huge scabs which means I'm closer to being healed than being hurt (if that makes any sense). Here's my daily scab update:



I've also been shopping for the most part and found 2 deals whcih I think have significant possibilities. Both are 2005 R6 Ravens (black/black/red like below). One has 11,000 miles and is going for $4,000 in South Jersey. The other has 2,900 miles and is going for $4,500 in Long Island.

At this point either would be good sale, and the only thing I am waiting on is the friggin insurance check. Oh yeah, the $4,500 one comes with 2 helmets and a jacket. Saves me a few hundred bucks getting my girlfriend a helmet! Now... to call the "Total Loss Claims Department" on an hourly basis.

No comments: