Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Day After

So first off, the knees hurt quite a bit. Got my drugs and my dressings, but they still hurt like a bitch. Lots of Bacatracin and not bending my knees is the forecast for the next few days...

Such a lovely sight, isn't it?


already starting to get a knot and a nice bruise on the right elbow and hip area...


Have to go back to the doctor on the 9th and see how the healing is going. Until then, I am off work and sitting on my ass trying to arrange the insurance claim (and play alot of PS3!). Concerning the claim I found out a few good things:

1) I have full comprehensive and collision coverage.
2) If totaled out, the bike should be valued around $5,200.
3) The helmet will be covered, but not the jacket or gloves.

We'll see how things work out, tomorrow I have to have it towed and then have the estimate done, both which will be coming out of my pocket. I'm going to let the adjuster know this and see if he/she can add these numbers in on the backend so that I don't have to foot these charges.

No comments: