Tuesday, September 9, 2008

10 reasons why I hate insurance companies

Facts I learned today:

1) My bike is a total loss
2) State Farm's "Total Loss Claims Department" doesn't have my bike's value at the moment
3) Until they value my bike, they can't create a check
4) Until they get my title to the bike, they cannot send out the check to me
5) NYS DMV has not yet sent me my new title to the bike I registered back on 8/12/08
6) The $4,000 R6 Raven I was looking at in South Jersey was sold (behind my back), I was notified after the sale was completed
7) The $4,500 R6 Raven I was looking at in Long Island has 5 people looking at it tomorrow
8) Every other bike I have looked at under $4,000 in the past week has been a fake from the scammers
9) Without that check I am constantly missing out on good deals
10) The district surgeon today told me to stay out of work for another 6 days until 9/15/08

I am very frustrated.

No comments: